Friday, August 12, 2005

Right, now then, where are we all going to be?

Under threat of an excruciating and painful session watching Bunty aur Bubli from Mandar, the Boss of the Bangalore Bloggers, I said, Yes Boss, to his request demand that I put up a post on my blog. Please to say whatitis and be coming to see us all see Madarn do a perfect imitation of Mandy Moore.

Date: 15th August, 2005

Time: 5 PM

Venue: Sweet Chariot, #378, 8th Block, Koramangala

(Sorry Mandy for all the potshots. You know we louse you. Really. All louse only.)

3 Comments:

At August 13, 2005 12:45 am, Anonymous Mandar said...

gawd! yesterday, i had this weird feeling that you wud deliberately mis-spell my name on ur post. and lo! u have done exactly that!! and the mandy moore thingy?!! *screams* nahiiiiiin!!!

and *shouts* I AM NOT THE BOSS!!

hey! our bangalore bloggers club is going great guns, man! there are over 55 members now!

chalo then. see ya on 15th. ta-ta!

 
At August 13, 2005 3:23 am, Blogger Angel said...

Why does this post remind me of Idlis...

;)
Let's see, 15th...hmmm

 
At August 15, 2005 10:22 pm, Blogger jax said...

How did the I-day meet go??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home