Sunday, April 03, 2005

What is it about me ?

Alright, I need help ! I need to figure this out.

Every individual of the opposite sex I have met (in real life) in the last 6 months has, within the first half hour of talking to me, evinced a clear, keen urge to inflict bodily harm on my person. Its usually stated as a smiling threat, as a funny proposition that would hurt a lot if carried out and in 2/5 cases has been carried out. Especially in the case of my 'akka', who takes immense pleasure in trying out her kickboxing lessons on me.

Today, though, was a record - in a matter of 20 minutes, this girl I had just met said, in all smiles -

"I wish there was a bucket of water around, so I could crash it into your head."

Zero buckets of water later, we proceeded to have a wonderful, hourlong conversation on all things Ray, filled with all sorts of witty, charming remarks from yours truly. If not for the fact that her dad was right there - already pretty upset with me for accidentally crashing my knee into his son, A's, family jewels - I would have proceeded to ask her her number.

Hmmm... maybe I can ask A for his sister's number !! Tricky !! Dangerous even. But not impossible !! As I said, I'm on a roll and there is very little that one cannot achieve when one truly believes one is experiencing said circular motion-ish sensations of coolness.

5 Comments:

At April 03, 2005 8:59 PM, Blogger Anurag said...

You should ask A for his sister's number. If he doesn't give it to you, there is no further harm possible to your relationship with him and you should crash your knee in his fj's again.

 
At April 03, 2005 10:41 PM, Blogger eM said...

It's coz they lurveeeeeeee you, Vig, that they want to beat you up. Don't even try to understand women :)

 
At April 04, 2005 2:15 AM, Blogger Megha said...

As a great line from a great man says — What to do. We are like this only :)

 
At April 04, 2005 3:01 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

Anurag: LOL ! Yeah, but I already got her number. She called today morning ;)

eM: You got that right.. dont even try.

Megs: Well, atleast you accept that it was a great MAN who said that ;)

 
At April 08, 2005 6:35 AM, Blogger jax said...

(clearing my throat) from experience, the threats of beating u up is only a sign that she is hitting on you! go for her dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home