Sunday, March 13, 2005

What DID you DO !!

  • People make you feel insignificant, insecure and incompetent, just by being who they are.
  • A gecko jumped me as I was fishing for a box to keep the yummy plum cake my aunt baked. I screamed like a little girl.
  • I finished organizing about 1% of my music collection. 30/3000+ songs.
  • My friend said he would need to move into my apt, starting tonite, for about a month. I actually cleaned up the room for the dimwit and he hasn't shown up yet.
  • I'm sitting shirtless on a cane chair. Its going to hurt when I get up.
  • After looking at houses all over Bangalore for the whole day, I think I finally found one. It's on the fourth floor of the building I live in right now. I seem to remember a certain shepherd being in the same situation once...
  • I am totally one for good ice cream making you feel better about all things in life. Bad ice cream on the other hand, makes me want to crawl into the nearest gutter and die. Hungry. And shirtless.
  • I remember this street light, back in Chennai, on the street I used to live in. For two years, everytime and I mean, everytime, I walked under it, it would flicker and die. After I cross to a suitable distance, it would come back on. That was the first time someone truly, deeply disliked me. I've learnt to move on.
  • I love my aunt's plum cake.
  • It's was someones birthday on the 12th. I forget who. I am a bad person.
  • Geckos run too fast for any insect repellant spray. A shoe works best.
  • I miss too many people, too many things. Including Alf.
  • If George Lucas f8cks this one up too, I will personally... well... I guess I will just suck it up and drink to the death of one the greatest science fiction sagas ever. Like the rest of the world.
  • I was actually going to put up a different post but then when I started typing the title out, the auto-complete feature in Firefox threw this title up. Hence the post, inspired by a random string thrown up by my browser. And boy, does that show.

18 Comments:

At March 13, 2005 4:12 PM, Blogger Khushee said...

No one is ever a bad person for forgetting a birthday :o)

And I don't like geckos :|

 
At March 13, 2005 7:51 PM, Blogger Grafxgurl said...

by the by.. was it mine that you say you forgot!@?!! lol you didnt.. lol you wished me on friday remember dum dum..
if it wasnt me.. then fergeddaboud waddai said!!!
yes.. you er.. seem to errr. be constantly falling down and forgetting where you are..
ish HOKAY!!! we all have those days and times and weeks adn moments..
*hugs*

EESH!! WHY AM I LEAVING GIRLY COMMENTS!!

 
At March 13, 2005 8:04 PM, Blogger Vignesh said...

K: yes, my aunt tried to explain that geckos eat insects and all that.. keep the house insect free.. but I think I would rather have a few bugs than geckos around...

Grrl: Thats coz you are a grrrrlllll !!! :))

 
At March 13, 2005 8:38 PM, Blogger First Rain said...

The Gecko probably wanted your aunt's cake too!

As you must know already nothing is every truly random *don't roll up ur eyes n think `not that one again'* so I'd say firefox can probably read your mind (Thank You, Thank You mozilla.org).

May the force be with us all !

 
At March 13, 2005 8:58 PM, Blogger eM said...

You think shirtless on a cane chair hurts? Try shorts on leather upholstery in car on hot day...the skin just peels off the back of your legs :)

 
At March 13, 2005 9:21 PM, Blogger Vignesh said...

Firefox is a very capable browser indeed. And the gecko engine and all... hmmm... damn ! What were the chances ?

eM: Now why did you have to go and say that... I'm not going to be able to concentrate on work for the rest of the day now... shorts... leather... hmmmmm.... muhuhahauahuahh !!!!

 
At March 13, 2005 9:44 PM, Blogger arvindiyer said...

ROTFLMAO @ Leather comment...hehehe...Wat Imagery.!!! hehehe..Finally managed to come here..Nice place and well next time watch where u are goin..don't keep fallin!! Take it easy and Have a nice week

 
At March 13, 2005 9:51 PM, Anonymous Murphy said...

ahahaha! you're funny! :D i'm gonna link to you. :P

i never saw a real gecko in my life... ever... i don't think they're so icky though...

 
At March 13, 2005 9:56 PM, Blogger Vignesh said...

AI: Wow.. did you realise that your initials actually spelt AI !! Neato !!

Murphy: Thanks !! You dont think they are icky coz you havent seen one. You havent looked at the still form... you havent seen the death in their eyes... ;)

 
At March 13, 2005 10:11 PM, Blogger arvindiyer said...

hehehehe...Oh yea.. I know...and my blog Initials read LD...now how cool is that? ;)

 
At March 14, 2005 3:38 AM, Blogger Angel said...

plum cake you say....yummy...err what else were you trying to convey...

 
At March 14, 2005 8:45 PM, Blogger Grafxgurl said...

have decided not to be a girl anymo
*struts away*

 
At March 14, 2005 10:24 PM, Blogger Kumari said...

am i late again to say "Get ur ass up and move on dude!"?

:-D

 
At March 15, 2005 1:10 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

A: Yes, littleone, you have your priorities right ;)

Grrl: With a name like Grrl... you don't have a choice, grrl.

LadyK: Welcome back !! And wtf you talking about now ? Move on ?

 
At March 15, 2005 3:00 AM, Blogger J said...

And if u forget my birthday... u'll be a dead duck! ;)

 
At March 15, 2005 5:07 AM, Blogger Kumari said...

Now that you know wtf me was talkin about, wouldja stop using the F***ing profanities? :p

 
At March 16, 2005 2:58 AM, Blogger Senthil said...

Man, the streetlamp thing evokes eerie memories... I had a similar relationship with a streetlamp outside my office for about four years... though I did not realize the lamp hated me: I just thought the dark forces were strong in me, and the lamp was not strong-willed enough...

Now I know.

 
At March 16, 2005 3:19 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

Senthil, that could indeed be the reason ! Don't let my morbidity get to you ! Think happy thoughts ! You can tap the dark side of the force ! You are the next sith lord himself !! *flee flee*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home