Saturday, March 26, 2005

powray kautha hawbay

After an eventful two days of the three day weekend and many good meals later, I slowly realise one inevitable truth about my life -I suck at packing. I always forget something - thanks to the zillion consumer electronics devices I carry, it usually ends up being a charger that I forgot. Not to mention the mismatched clothes I always end up with.

Anyways, I'm off to hobnob with the intellectual elite at IIT-KGP till the 31st. It is going to be unbelievably boring days of conferences, followed by what I hope will be good networking. One can only hope...

I shall miss you all, unbearably so.

7 Comments:

At March 27, 2005 4:50 AM, Blogger Angel said...

have a great time!
>:D<...will miss ur posts!

 
At March 27, 2005 8:22 PM, Blogger Kumari said...

And he didn't even tell me...*sigh*
Have fun dear!

 
At March 27, 2005 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. you need a secretary viggy bwai!!...okies.. come back choon otay!!!

 
At March 28, 2005 12:51 AM, Anonymous neha said...

Paavum! Have fun at the erstwhile prison! :D

 
At March 29, 2005 9:19 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

A: There, there little one... that wasn't sooo bad now was it... Im back... there... there... ;)

LadyK: Of course I told you, now, if you only ever listen to what I have to say !!

Grrl: See, I knew that was you, and I dont even know rastafari ;) What I need is a woman who will do my packing for me and miss me when Im gone :(

N: I didn't get your joke till someone told me today that KGP used to be a penal colony during the British Raj... am planning on visiting the prison cells sometime tomorrow !!

 
At March 29, 2005 10:07 PM, Blogger Grafxgurl said...

hmm.. then i suggest you call your mom.* heehee* *runs away very fast*

 
At March 30, 2005 6:21 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

har har har... I will get you for that one grrl...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home