Monday, March 07, 2005

The Ministry of Mark Knopfler

I have been healed. Negotiations have gone well. I am under complete control of all my internal organs as of now. And I have Mark to thank for all that. With a little help from my medico cousin and doctor parents of course ;) I wish I knew enough about music, particularly his music to be able to write a review of the concert. Wish I could write down the tunes I heard last night, to make you, the reader, feel like you were there. Listening to a master at work. In the end, I guess, all I'm going to say is that for a man with a bad throat, sipping 'indian tea' all the while, he did a mighty fine job !

One other fronts, this week is shaping out to be hectic. Rehearsals everyday evening. Project meetings with P all days of the week. This means that I will probably have to be at work at like 7:30 am or something to make up. Where is the snooze button on life ?

11 Comments:

At March 07, 2005 11:15 PM, Blogger J said...

u left out my name? :-(

 
At March 07, 2005 11:18 PM, Blogger Grafxgurl said...

wow.. healed eh?.. well id say that was the perfect way to heal.. to have someone sing you to health..lol among other things..
yes.. find that snooze button and lemme know

 
At March 07, 2005 11:39 PM, Blogger Kumari said...

So does this mean you are back to blogging? Damn! and i thought we were finally going to be blessed with peace...

On a lighter note, are you sure it was do with your tummy? ;)

 
At March 08, 2005 12:21 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

J: All for the surprise, dearie ;)

Grrl: The snooze button shall be my gift at your next birthday pardy !!

LadyK : Which side of the bed did we roll out of today morning ?!! And someone forgot to message after lunch eh !?!?

 
At March 08, 2005 12:24 AM, Blogger rapunzel said...

all the way and back to bbay with u ill??*tries not to cluck like mommy heny*

 
At March 08, 2005 3:44 AM, Blogger Angel said...

the snooze button on life??did you check your imaginary friend Jojo's pockets??Oh right, maybe he took it with him when he ran away on his Unicorn.

 
At March 08, 2005 8:17 AM, Blogger eM said...

Aargh.
I hate everyone who went to see Mark Knopfler. EVERYONE, I tell you.
*goes off to sulk jealously*

 
At March 08, 2005 10:14 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

R: And I lost you again !! What Bombay ? Who Bombay ?!?!

A: Teenagers these days... don't know where they get so many mind altering drugs... sheesh... ;)

eM: This coming from the woman who was within reach of Rahul's behind, not to mention Koel's... well... you get the idea...

 
At March 09, 2005 2:11 AM, Blogger Angel said...

a TYPICAL teenage answer to that is:WHATEVER!!!!

 
At March 09, 2005 8:29 PM, Blogger rapunzel said...

no no i hear he came to bgl too!!i thot the ministry was happening only in mumbai cos a coupla friends travelled there...he was in bbay earlier too....u know that dont u??

and what do u mean lost me 'again'???:-O am i weird or are u slow??:p

 
At March 09, 2005 8:38 PM, Blogger Vignesh said...

R: Yes he was in Mumbai on Saturday I think. Im sorry, its just me.. I was slow.. you perfect dearie ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home