Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Wow, it's been more than 6 months ! So much has happened, so many things have changed. Most for the worse. Some, maybe, for the better. I knew this post wouldnt be easy. But I didn't realise how tough it would be. I don't think I can do better than this anyway, so here is exactly how I feel:

Frodo [voiceover]: How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on... when in your heart... you begin to understand... there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend. Some hurts that go too deep... that have taken hold.
[...]
Sam: Well, I'm back.
- The Return of the King (2003)

Well, I'm back.

2 Comments:

At February 24, 2005 2:22 AM, Blogger Grafxgurl said...

ok.. somehow......this post....is really deep.. and i relate with it so much that its suddenly made the world come crashing down..
sigh

 
At February 24, 2005 4:01 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

Well, the only thing I can say is I know exactly how you feel. Hang in there dearie...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home