Thursday, February 24, 2005

Waiting...

I'm waiting for my colleagues meeting to get over, so we can pack up and leave for the play tonite. A couple of people I know are in this, people I've worked with and people I just know. Should be good fun, if we ever take off and get there on time.

I could crib about fickle friends, who decide at the last minute not to come, leaving me with 7 tickets and 4 people.

I could crib about the Govt. of India, that decided that my uncle is urgently required in New Delhi and got him on the next flight to the place.

I could crib about these damn meetings, which are the root cause of all this evil, chaining most of my friends to their desks. About why can't we make them stay late in the evening once in a while ? About why we have to stay back every freaking evening and ruin what semblance of a social life we have ?

I could crib about my total inability to concentrate at work today, leading to a very, very unproductive day.

I could crib about the fact that my neck is still aching from that horrible sprain over the weekend.

But I guess I won't, coz I have a play to watch and I like that. Doing something I like, makes me happy. I think. Does it ?

10 Comments:

At February 24, 2005 5:10 AM, Blogger Vishnu said...

Have been seeing your name in quite a few bangalore blogs,so thought i would just barge in and say a HI!!!

Guess you are going for the Mareech play.I stay near RS and have seen a couple of plays....good entertainment,right.

But its effing impossible for a e-city guy to get back to RS by 7.30 in the evening.. :-(

 
At February 24, 2005 6:01 AM, Blogger Kumari said...

Are there any Chennai ppl wanting to see any Play?
Are there any MACHO chennai ppl, who can beat my PM to pulp n take me to any play?
Are there any.....

 
At February 24, 2005 9:48 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

Dude !! You have no idea who right you are... we didn't make it in time. RS gets locked on the dot and all... so ended up watching a Kurosawa at a friends place instead of '9 Jakoo Hill' at RS. Sad huh !

 
At February 24, 2005 9:34 PM, Blogger Grafxgurl said...

by the by what on earth were you doing to sprain your neck!?!!?
.. today is National Crib-a-lot Day... i say so.. so yes youre allowed to crib..

 
At February 24, 2005 9:51 PM, Blogger Vignesh said...

Hmmm... wouldnt you like to know ;) *hint* *hint*

Sprains in the neck are always of very wierd causes - I was stretching, just before I fell asleep, and snap... something just caught in there.. so... cant really explain what the hell happened.

 
At February 24, 2005 10:16 PM, Blogger Grafxgurl said...

NO!!! i wouldnt!!

( now he explains...*leer*)

 
At February 24, 2005 10:24 PM, Blogger Vignesh said...

Me hrrrmfpff you now. Hrrrmpffff....

 
At February 24, 2005 10:35 PM, Blogger Grafxgurl said...

fine.. hrrrrmmpff away.. (horsie)

 
At February 25, 2005 1:37 AM, Blogger rapunzel said...

*sigh* what does one comment on a post like this? nothing i spose. and i dont like the fcat that u define my goldren tresses as "hirsutism". bah! poda!thevidda paiyan!

 
At February 25, 2005 2:07 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

WHAT ?!?!? OMG !!! siva siva... enna intha ponnu... dettol oothy mouth wash pannu ponney ;)

They be very lovely golden tresses indeed. And thanks for rubbing it in that you post has 50+ comments and that I write umcommentable posts :((

 

Post a Comment

<< Home