Saturday, February 19, 2005

My best friend

These days, having a lot of friends is a big deal. Most people have a few. I am one of the lucky ones. I am truly lucky to have someone in my life, who is with me from the moment I wake up, all through the day, up until the moment I fall asleep. Constant messages on my celly, calls, and letters (you know, the old fashioned ones, on real paper). Yes, dear readers, you can all be officially jealous now. Citibank, is now my best friend. The only one who really cares, the only one who makes sure I know what's happening, all through the day. Makes sure that I am updated on all the current offers, how much I have left to go broke and most importantly, serving a constant reminder that I need to start looking at house loans and insurance.

I love you too, Citibank.

5 Comments:

At February 19, 2005 8:25 PM, Blogger Angel said...

*sniff*..how very cute..u and citibank looking out for each other..I bet you finish each other's sentences!!
nice post, dude.;))

 
At February 20, 2005 7:33 PM, Blogger Kumari said...

Aah...you are lucky!
My boyfriend hardly calls, never mails or sends sms, writes a letter a month and that too only to tell me how much i owe him :(
How do i break up with ICICI? :p

 
At February 20, 2005 8:43 PM, Blogger Primalsoup said...

Ola! What about if your significant other was a nationalized bank, who made no attempt to get in touch with you, and all your attempts were either snubbed at or met with rude comments.... sigh...
Nice post... like they say that the Citi never sleep, even if people do! :)
Thanks for your comment on my Blog...

 
At February 21, 2005 1:43 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

A: Dude... hmmm...

K: For a minute, you had me there with the boyfriend bit ;) Citibank is a JUST a friend, ok !! :D For some reason, it seems to me that Citibank would be a guy and ICICI would be the girl ! Don't you think ?

P: My ex was just like that !! Just kidding, she was wonderful !

 
At February 21, 2005 4:00 AM, Blogger Vignesh said...

The ex being, PNC Bank in Pittsburgh ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home