Friday, November 14, 2003

There is no joy in my life. None. I no longer take pleasure in what I do, what I have done and what I have to do. None. Numb. I feel numbed. If this experience has made me one thing, its made me numb. To life. To its little tricks. And most of all, to people. One of my friends asked me a very quaint question the other day - "When was the last time you did something that made you happy ?". When was the last time, I looked at my work and said to myself, yes, I did that. I am happy. I killed him with the sniper rifle, when he wasn't looking. I came up with the very evil but very smart way of coding that up. I did that. Nope, cant remember...

I don't want to do anything any more, nothing. Just vegetate. Life has done this to me. And I hate life for that. Its a vicious cycle!

I feel like Cellophane man from Chicago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home