Sunday, October 05, 2003

1. First, the seemingly useless but most important judgement criteria of a person (IMO of course). Emacs or vi?
Neither. Use Eclipse for most of my coding these days. But if I had to chose, it would be vi.

2. Now that you're back to a relatively smaller town after the summer, how does your average "free" evening (when such a thing exists) differ?
There is no such thing. I am at the stage of my grad life where not working actually makes me feel guilty. Yes, its said, but it has to be done. Atleast till December.

3. Just what was the big news that never was? Do you feel you jinxed it somehow?
She was supposed to come to the US on a project. I felt that if I was talking about it I would jinx it.. and I did.

4. I've noticed you've glorified the past a lot. If you could go back for a day, (or week, or month, doesn't really matter) when would it be?
In terms of sheer fun, the summer of 96. (Just happens to be 69 backwards.. freaky huh !).

In terms of changing things, if I would do it differently, that sorta stuff, I guess thats a long winding story and I would rather not go into that here. Less said about that the better !

I live that way, I glorify the past, make it sound that yesterday was always better than today will be... its fun. You should try it sometime.


5. You've mentioned some stupid things you've done (and sometimes gotten caught for). What's the stupidest "I'm so brave, look at me" style thing you've ever done and was it worth it?
I have never taken that leap and done something that is proclaim worthy. Or rather never found myself in a position where I would have to proclaim - "Im brave look at me".

Or I might just as well have said, as my answer to that question - Coming to grad school. In C-fucking-MU.


What I forgot to mention - ;)

Here are the rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment saying, "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home