Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Ahhh... back to blogging. Back to being somewhere I don't have to try inordinately hard, just to stay afloat. Speak my mind, don't care if people thing I'm an ignoramus or whatever the other word is I'm looking for. Back to where the metric in the rat race is whos-got-more-comments.

Classes are hectic, moronic, enthusiastic, enlightening, funny, enjoyable and everything in between. No, really they are. I have a wide variety of em this time around. And you know what, I have a talent of picking the strictest, most rigorous professors for the classes. But the other side of that coin being the fact that they are the best in what they do. So I guess its a standoff....

I really don't have much to talk about, unless I conver this entire post into something really technical. The problem is... I have things to say... walking along, at the coffeeshop, I realise something that I should blog about... but by the time I find myself with time to blog... I've forgotten what it is that I was thinking of. The only thing that is on my mind is Z. And that occupies most of it !

Me hungry... me go eat....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home