Thursday, August 21, 2003

Life is like a box of chocolates... crazy, dirty, crappy, bitter chocolates that are not only fatty but might kill ya. Scratch the might. They will. If that doesn't exaplin how I'm feeling right now, hear this... If I hit lower than I have right now, I would be on the other side of the freaking planet.

Situations are too complicated to explain, people are messed beyond words. Maybe its me thats messed beyond words. I just don't want to talk about it now. Focus on work and get everything else out of my mind. I have to keep telling myself that if someone else, even if it is everyone else, wants to be that way, they can all go to hell. I'm here to learn, I'm here to experience... and if they don't want to be a part of my experience, and don't want me to be a part of theirs ... well ... f*** them then.

I sound so bitter, I sometimes wonder who I am these days. This place has changed me. Totally. I said that to my mom once and she was shocked. She couldn't believe that anything could change her Chinni boy, either in a good way or otherwise. But it has. I have changed. And I think its for the worse. Only time and whole lotta Norah Jones will tell.

Bye bye Minneapolis, it was wonderful and thanks for all the fish.

I'm back Pittsburgh. You are a bitch, but I plan to make you MY bitch. I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home