Wednesday, August 06, 2003

I'm in my wish-I-was-creative mood now. I was watching Seinfeld, a rerun of the last episode of the show. Wouldn't it be great to create something like that ? Something that so many people identify with. Totally kewl...

That's something that is an underlying driving force in us all. The drive to identify with others, to have others identify with us. The extent some people go to achieve that is truly amazing. Others go in the exact opposite direction, go against everything that is "accepted", and end up achieving the same. I think I'm somewhere in between. Maybe. Am I ?

For the trekkies out there, the episode of Star Trek: Enterprise on TV today (rerun), is an exact replica (in terms of story) of the awesome Star Trek movie, Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. Even of the dilithium mines of Rura Penthe are in the story ! wo0t !!! Update No-one, I repeat, no-one can beat Capt. James Tiberius Kirk. When will they learn ?!?!

Live long and prosper bloggers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home