Saturday, August 09, 2003

I'm becomming a comic addict. I can't seen to get enough of standup. I guess nobody would be surpirsed if I tell 'em that we guys haunted the comedy club again yesterday night. It was fantabulous. It was Don Reese at the comedy club, and the man is hilarious. It was great fun, side-spillting hilarious. Really nice, cheap way to have a great time on Friday. Along with the ubiquitous student discount ;)

Other than that, I've had a totally happening weekend. Met, spoke and really connected with someone, who I would really really love to know a whole lot better. You know how you just know, when you really connect and can really talk. Much like my rant a few days ago. Its gonna be great fun. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Making new friends is awesome !

And the wonderful lady that I welcomed to the shores of this land a few posts ago, is having a great time in LA. And making me burn with envy. I call her today and she's having a great time in Universal Studios, LA. Dammit ! Why doesn't someone take me around like that !!

I'm starting to feel that most of the other blogs have issues that they address. This one, mine, is just well... going nowhere in particular. Its not the way I wanted to have it, not the idea I started with. I guess thats what it is now, till I get some kinda divine intervention on this whole what to blog about deal.

Alright, I give up, I can't think of anything else to talk about. I blame all the people I've spoken to today, sucked it all out of me. Damn you all !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home