Monday, August 04, 2003

I feel like Ferris. Woke up today morning with a pretty bad headache, and decided to call in sick. So sitting at home today, still doing a good amount of work mind you... but its home. Its TV. Its lets-make-lunch ! Woohooo !!

What is it with Mondays ? Why are Mondays such a big problem ? Well, after taking the day off... all I can say is... Mondays are meant to be spent at home. But then Tuesdays would be a problem ! The horror !! Will it never end !?!?

I have to shift projects at work from tomorrow... that is going to take a bit of work. I can't believe I have to do it... even though I have only two more weeks here, but the way I see it, its one more thing I can tell a potential employer I worked on. I shouldn't complain, both my supervisors have been totally awesome and have made this entire summer a great experience.

Read this on har|sh's blog today. I totally agree with what he says. Even geeks need people to talk to. I guess Im lucky... shes really great to talk to... we have some great conversations. I blew up two phone cards this weekend. Totalling almost 5 hours. That being said, there is a difference between a soulmate and friends. I think we need both. My friends, back in undergrad, were great. But come to think of it, there was maybe one guy I really related with. After coming over here, its tough to keep in touch, what with the horribly hectic life we all lead (!). Things should change a bit now, most of us are improving our time management skills. I really need to keep in touch a whole lot better. I have so many people on my buddy lists to whom I rarely chat with these days. I should.

But my point remains, I have very few people in my life that I can really really relate to. Talk with. Sadly I find it really difficult to get to that stage with people. Looking back, I feel that most of these special people, the ones I really really related with, were girls. I think thats the way with most guys. Isn't it ?

Man, this post is a total ripoff of har|sh's. Hmm... the whole thing should have been a comment on his page ! Heheheh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home