Friday, August 15, 2003

Has anyone ever died on reality television ? For example, the people who look soooooo shocked when they come back to find their houses remodelled or when they find some queer guys in their house ... have they ever just popped a vein ? Just like, seen their new bedroom, all nice and neat and painted, and just like died on the spot ? BAM ! I wonder...

I had some grunge to do today at work, other than that, I had to re-learn my math. For the TA next fall. Math. Anything but math. I can hear my math professors from undergrad, laughing at me now. How I wish I had paid more attention in class !

Damn, I lost my train of thought... this article distracted me. On a side note, if you haven't read Accidental Empires by Robert X. Cringely, you really should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home