Thursday, August 28, 2003

After my meeting today, I think a blog for research is a totally kewl idea. I come across so many new ideas and so many different styles of thinking at school here, that I think I've already lost a years worth of this... I should have done this a long time ago. Not yet, I don't have the time for it now, but I will soon be starting a blog for the work that I am doing here. I bet that would be get updated more frequently than this one ! :)

So I was walking along today, and this dude comes up to me and says, you are Vignesh right.. and Im like.. Yup ! Thats me. And he just looks at me. Nothing. He didn't say anything after that. I had no clue who he was, and I didn't know what to say. He was just looking at me.. expecting me to say something... and I was like.. umm dude... whats up ! He finally broke out of the trance (!) and introduced himself. A friend of a junior of mine from back home and all that jazz. Good fer ya buddy, welcome to the least pardy place in the Continental United States. Have fun... and off I went to go grab a sub.

I wish I played some sport well. I don't play anything well enough. I dabble in a lot of em, but don't play any of em really well. That's always been a long standing blogrant, that I don't/can't do anything really really well. Its true, but lets not get into that now... Why this comes up now... is that after a tough day... thats like the perfect way to unwind. I remember how great that shower after a good couple of hours of cricket used to feel. Maybe I should just go out for a run... yeah... that should be a good deal.

The ECE Grad Org. has a big Fall Picnic coming up and we had a meeting about that today. I might not be able to attend because I have a class on that day. The problem with this class is that attendance is mandatory. The class meets only 6 times during the whole sem.. because the guys who teach it are two of the best in the world and hence are extremely busy. It puts me in a fix, should I ditch the class and head out for a day of pure fun or go to a class that is taught by pioneers ? Hmmm.... decisions.... decisions.... decisions....

A good run will sure help right about now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home