Saturday, July 19, 2003

Well the weekend began with a total blast, thanks to 2003 Minneapolis Aquatennial. Lots of nice stalls, opening day concerts and all that !!! Totally nice, totally picture worthy. Update: Added the pictures from the past couple of days.

   
   
  

After that, there was a big pardy at a friends place. Being new here, I've heard that pardies at this place are absolutely amazing. And let me tell you, thats an understatment. All the previous pardies there have been amazing fun.. and yesterday was no different. Great people, great drinks, great music ! Everything you need to have a totally amazing time ! And man, was it unforgettable yesterday. Totally....

This has been my longest blog entry... in terms of time.. I think I've been staring at this screen for almost 3 hours... bloggers block ??! Within the first week of starting ??! Thats sad.... well you bloggers.... any suggestions on overcoming bloggers-block ?!?!? ;)

Don't you think Dumb and Dumber has a sad kinda underlying tone to it ? Two jerks, who have no hope of making anything out of their lives... wasting away.... a movie about that ?!?! What has this world come to !?!? *sarcasm*.....

And now that I have made a total fool of a blog entry... I shall log off.. gnite....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home