Sunday, July 20, 2003

Today started out fine.... but quickly spiralled to the abyssmal level if crapiness that I feel right now....

I hate arguments. I hate arguments that leave both of us, not angry with each other, but just sad. Ones that leave you with really nothing more to say, just wishing that you could hold each other and let it all go... if only life was that simple. We all know its not. That knowledge alone should be enough to console us, tell us that there is nothing to be done about it - so move along. If only we were that simple. If only relationships were that simple. I want to go back home, I want to hold her, just tell her that she is the most important person in my life. She knows and I know she feels the same way. Why is that not enough ? Why am I still feeling like something that fell out of a goats arse ?

I need to talk to her... Right now....

Thanks blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home