Wednesday, July 16, 2003

I spent an hour today debating whether I should buy an iPod. I listen to a good amount of music, but not enough to warrant a $400 purchase ! And hence my problem... and this rant.

Do we buy things because we really need them ? I hate buying things. I've had the same watch since 95 (I think). I don't use it now, coz I have my cell phone on me most of the time. I generally take a long time to buy things... wonder if I really, REALLY need it... drives people nuts. Weighing the pros and cons... all sorts of things. I finally decided against it... not because I decided not to buy it, but because I had to get back to work. I'll probably end up at the Apple Store again, but thats blogging for another day.

Do you remember Jaws ? I saw it recently, I remember being terrified by it the first time I saw it that shark looked so damn real... now... well... its a "classic"...so I guess its ok !

I had ordered a few DVDs... got em on a good deal... Father of the Bride ( one of mom's favs ) and two for myself... The Princess Bride and The Fugitive. I love both those movies... "My name is Inigo Montoya...." - The Princess Bride :) Totally hilarious movie... at no point would you be rolling over laughing or anything, but I can assure you, you will be quoting lines from that movie for a while !!!

"[Dr.Kimble:]I didn't kill my wife... [Gerard:] I DON'T CARE !!!!!". Nice......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home